When do we play? Music, dress-up, date. The most important thing about beginning new ventures is starting them off with a bang, an Orange Bang. No grand launch party, as our college pockets are mainly lined with lint. Just a cup of whipped goodness brought to us by our world famous, San Diego native adorned, Food Network approved El Indio. Cheers, you music-fiending, fashion-hungry Internet socialites (all 3 of you, at least until we get this musically savvy, hipster train wreck on the road).
Give it a rest and go to bed, we'll play tomorrow.

I LOVE ORANGE BANG! ...and why does it now say "yours truly?"
ReplyDeleteomggggggg LOVE THIS!!!!!! I LOVE ORANGE BANG I LOVE WHOEVER U ARE WRITING THIS. KEEP IT COMING!!!
ReplyDeletei love orange bang the most
ReplyDeletewhoever wrote the second comment...i would like to know who you are. nobody loves orange bang more than i do. not even chuck norris.
ReplyDelete