4.18.2010

Del Prado




PRESS PLAY: The Reeling- Passion Pit

I know I only have like 7 dedicated readers, but for those of you who care, this weekend was hipster-rich. Had a couple photo shoots around town, any excuse to buy pretty things and bask in my youth. Who feels me?

Trekked to Balboa Park for the Earth Day Festival to reminisce my childhood day camp-days, publicly love the Earth, get my fix of free schwag, attempt to track down rings to add to my collection, but mostly for the sake of extra credit. Success on walking down memory lane, professing my love. Copped a pair of shades, some shirts, quite a few reusable tote bags, greek yogurt (peach, yum), the usual. Negative on the rings, especially because if I bought anything I remotely liked, I'd have a negative number in my bank account. Bought a cropped shirt for like $2 though, sweet deal. The tentative plan is to rock it tomorrow with some cigarette jeans.

Note to self: take actual/better pictures for all future posts.

I wanted a cute little place I could unwind after the heat of the day, I've been looking for awhile now. Nothing so far, love this city all the same. But it's days like this I miss swanky little cafes in LA. Does the Urth Caffe cross-county deliver? Doubt it but I'll keep my tired little fingers crossed anyways.

On a side note: got another taste of the summer today. I'm like four pairs of shorts and two shades of blonde short of being ready. I'm also thinking of stocking up on lace in the coming months. Lace, summer. Summer, lace. That doesn't even make sense.

1 comment: