5.10.2010
Home is where the hotdog is
PRESS PLAY: Bulletproof- La Roux
Spent Saturday afternoon driving to hang out in Westwood & Hollyhood at night. Gorged on Pink's and Diddy Riese in between showing my favie non-native around to various landmarks. Paying for it today because I'm pretty sure my jeans were a little more snug when I put them on this morning. Realizing today I should have stopped somewhere to pick up some cobalt blue nail polish. Lace collection is slowly growing, I know you must be wondering. Made Bulletproof my new ringtone, quite the upgrade from Party In The USA. I have too much to do, not enough time to do it, and not nearly enough willpower. Where there's no will, there's no way. I should probably go work on rectifying that after I do some online shopping. PS world, didn't see my mom on mother's day. If anyone sees her, tell her I love her and she the, she the best. The best I ever had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment